Cool game and cool story. There are a lot of endings and I did them all to see where they'd take me. Nice concept
The Beast in the Maze
A downloadable game
"The Beast in the Maze" is a psychological horror game based on the Minotaur myth.
- - -
A mysterious maze can be found deep in the woods.
You have always wanted to see it.
Once you cross its gate, you can venture inside to discover its secrets and meet its inhabitant, the Beast.
- - -
How to play:
- Use the arrow keys to move (no mouse input);
- Use enter/escape to interact;
- The cursor indicates the entrance/exit you just came from, so if you get lost, just look at it;
- There are 5 pages to be found, remember to keep track of them as they influence the ending;
- There are 5 possible endings;
- You can save your progress anytime;
- ! The map does not update your current position.
- - -
I would say the game lasts 15-20~ minutes, but it all depends on how fast you can walk through the maze, find the pages and read them.
- Nudity (nothing too explicit);
- Description of gore.
- - -
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 1.00€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I really enjoyed playing this game! The art is beautiful and the atmosphere is great and creepy, you never know when the Beast will show up and when it does, it’s surprising and makes you hold your breath! I found all the letters and I love your storytelling skills, it’s always on point and in this game, it’s unique and both sad and beautiful, I felt sorry for the Beast. The colors are amazing and vibrant! I really like it when there’s a creature in a game and your games never disappoint, this one is excellent! Nice work!
Thank you so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! <3
Creatures in games make them 100% better in my opinion, and I’m glad you also enjoyed it!
Thank you again!